At F&I our key differentiation is our ability to provide expert risk management advice to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance
and peace of mind to brokers and policy holders alike.
Our team assists with compliance with the National Building Regulations as issues of non-compliance can present pitfalls at times when insurance claims are experienced. See their site here: SANS 10400 Building Regulations
Our Risk Management programmes and risk assessments identifies potential problems that could pose a threat to a company’s assets and operations.
These services provide inspections and audit proceedures for detecting and eliminating hazards and covering incidence readiness, emergency response, Occupational Health & Safety Act compliance, fire and first aid training, etc.
These services provide:
- Fire & security assessments
- Occupational health and safety inspections and audits
- Safety and liability assessments
- Building valuations for insurance purposes
Our reports cover:
- Building structure and condition
- Occupation and processes
- Hazards (internal and external exposures)
- Fire equipment
- MPL and EML exposures
- Housekeeping standards
- Waste disposal